Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

Reaction score
If you're looking for other Phantom Pilots to hang out with a spend a day of flying exchanging tips and showing off mods, post up here.

Hey I just picked up a Phantom today but really want to learn the ins and outs before I take it out. Anybody in the Snohomish/Seattle area?

Anyone in the Phoenix Arizona area? Recently received my Phantom 2 Vision and would like to share thoughts and ideas and being new I have a lot to learn.

Will be at Western Winter Blast on Feb 14-? That is Lake Havasu City, AZ (Sarah Park). Should be a great place to fly. You have to be a member of WPA and signed up for the event.

ladykate said:
Will be at Western Winter Blast on Feb 14-? That is Lake Havasu City, AZ (Sarah Park). Should be a great place to fly. You have to be a member of WPA and signed up for the event.

EDIT; sorry-this is posted in the wrong section. This section is looking for pilots in the Northwest USA.

I have a new Phantom (my first RC flying machine of any form) and need to learn how to fly it. I've found the manuals useless and online videos sort of helpful, but would rather find someone to show me in person. I live in Portland, but for the next couple of weeks will be working in the Everett/Marysville area. Is there anyone out there willing to help me? Thanks.

Reactions: kylekruchok
DyerMkr said:
Hey I just picked up a Phantom today but really want to learn the ins and outs before I take it out. Anybody in the Snohomish/Seattle area?
I live near Mill Creek. I'm in the process of waiting for my replacement Phantom 2 though, so for a while I'm grounded.

Hoping to pickup a 2 Vision with a couple friends soon, in the Bellevue area. Looking forward to getting up in the air soon!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj