Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

South Minneapolis here...

basehorhonda said:
Just got mine today.

Im in Kansas City Kansas. Close to the Kansas Speedway.

I've had mine for a few days. I'm in the Westport neighborhood, Kansas City.

I am in Topeka...check my "name" for a clue..! Got my Vision about a week ago, have only had good enough weather to fly it once, but everything went super....so easy to fly, and I have ZERO RC experience...but I had NO problems with take-off, maneuvering, or...most importantly, landing..!! I am betting that I have the only one of these in town...that makes me Hot Stuff... :lol:

hilitephoto said:
Southwestern lower Michigan. Buchanan

I am in the process of possibly getting a Phantom, do you already have one?

I live in the Grand Rapids area and if you have one I would love to hear how yours is working.

My email is [email protected]

I would like to hear from you.

Thanks

Recently purchased p2 with gimbal and bought go pro hero black+. I have flown about 6 times learning more and more each time out. Flying in Garner, Ia. Biggest thing I've learned is not to fly with wireless on go pro. Had crash into snow thank goodness think it was go pro wireless. Would love to get a group of phantoms flying some day.

Im in Milwaukee wi...if your ever in the area or want to meet in middle or something im always looking other phantom owners to fly wit

Slugger I'm in North Oakland county in Waterford. Just got my Phantom yesterday, balanced the props and reading up on everything and watching lots of videos for tips and advice.

How long have you been flying it?

Would love to meet up and learn as much as I can.

Looking at getting a gimbal very soon just not sure which one yet. That DJI Zenmuse for $600 is pricey.

Let me know [email protected]

Which phantom did you buy and which zenmuse gimbal were you looking at? I'm in Commerce Twp and have been fly for 20 months.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4