Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

Reaction score
If you're looking for other Phantom Pilots to hang out with a spend a day of flying exchanging tips and showing off mods, post up here.

Hello!

I am in Soutwest Indiana. Right next to KY & IL, close to TN, OH, etc. I would like to see if there are other pilots in the area that would like to get together and talk geek sometime, maybe do some shooting.

Feel free to contact me!

Toby

slugger said:
Ann Arbor, MI

Slugger

Slugger I'm in North Oakland county in Waterford. Just got my Phantom yesterday, balanced the props and reading up on everything and watching lots of videos for tips and advice.

How long have you been flying it?

Would love to meet up and learn as much as I can.

Looking at getting a gimbal very soon just not sure which one yet. That DJI Zenmuse for $600 is pricey.

Let me know [email protected]

Wally46 said:
Easternmost part of Iowa here. Right next to Illinois

Burlington
Davenport
Dubuque

Which?

Wally46 said:
Buk said:
Wally46 said:
Easternmost part of Iowa here. Right next to Illinois

Burlington
Davenport
Dubuque

Which?

Clinton, Iowa

Well Wally, welcome to Phantom World and greetings from Muscatine. I keep hinting to my wife, the river is narrow and would be easy to fly across and she keeps reminding me how much I've spent of her money....

Hello there, I've flown mine over and across the river several times with my fatshark goggles on and I was nervous the first time, but I figure as long as I bring it back before the battery goes dead I'm good lol. I use a timer app on my phone and set it for 8 minutes. But yeah, my wife reminds me of that also lol

mnuser said:
North Central MN. Anybody close by?
I am a complete nube to the Phantom, I'll be good for a meet maybe in a month or so. I am in Menahga, MN. Closer to Park Rapids geographically and I find myself in Detroit Lakes and Fargo/Moorhead a lot. Feel free to drop me a note if you're in the area

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers