Looking for other Phantom Pilots?

hollowneck said:
Fairfield County, CT here (NYC area). :cool:

I am in the Fairfield County CT area of Danbury. Looking to purchase a Phantom quadcopter in a few weeks. Been flying a Syma X1 to learn. Hoping to meet up with someone or a few people in the area to learn and support local quadcopter community in the area. Thanks!!

[email protected]

Pippin said:
Phoskins23 said:
Waterford, CT.

Farmington, CT and friend I met through the Forum in West Hartford. He has a P2 Vision. I have a new P2 w/Zenmuse gimbal. We've flown together 2X before winter arrived. Now waiting for all the snow to disappear and warmer weather!

Hi. Brand new to quads. Live near Waterbury. Do you (or anyone) know where in CT I could have a broken prop bolt repaired? How do I find all the repair resources in any state? Thanks.

Weston, FL. Phantom v1.1.1. Mobius action cam.

Patb01027 said:
Too the Hartford and Farmington guys - I'm just north of Springfield. My PV2 is still in the box and will be flying soon. Let me know if or when you get together

Hey Pat, I'm actually just south of Springfield, PM if you want to do some flying sometime! I usually go up to Look Park when it's not to busy.

artsribanpot said:
Pippin said:
I'm in Farmington, CT. I have a Phantom 1 purchased last fall. Considering adding a Phantom 2Vision to my fleet.
I'd like to get together with the fellow who recently posted from West Hartford.

Hi Pippin, I am glad to find you. My email address: [email protected], let's get together. I am new to this hobby, so far only flied 3 hours of P2V.

Hey guys im in Plainville, just got my Phantom 2 Vision+ last friday, flew it over the weekend in a couple local parks and had a blast. Give me a shout, lets do some aerial adventuring.

You can email me at [email protected]

Guys,
I am also nearby in north central NJ and would like to have a meetup. Own P2+ H3 Zen + GoPro. Please lmk when you would like to meet. Thx

MJFNJ said:
freyjoel said:
Hey MJF,
I'm a little north of Clinton NJ. If ya feel like heading out this way before you get your P2 I'd be happy to let you try mine out. Or after you get your P2 it would be fun to fly together sometime to get some P2 to P2 footage.

I have a P2 with Zenmuse, iosd mini, GoPro 3+ Black, Fatshark goggles.

Frey,
That sounds great. I actually own some property out in Stewartsville...probably not to far from you. I will be in touch in the next week or so. Thanks for the generous offer.

MJF

I'm in Annandale, Va. I have a phantom 2 w/zenmuse h3-2d and GoPro hero 3+. I'm still getting use to basic flying and would be interested in learning tips or tricks. I just purchased avl58, display, iosd mini, etc so that I can play around with FPV. I'm also looking for good locations to fly in the NoVa and DC Metro area.

Looking for some body around jackson michigan. That knows how a vision 2 works so maybe I can figure out how this thing flys . Lost in michigan

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers