Looking for Marina Videographers

Reaction score
I was asked if I might be interested doing short video clips of 30 or more marinas in 17 states. As much fun as that could be, it's way too much for me to consider. But, I was wondering if others might be interested in contributing if they live close enough to any of these marinas.
Please let me know if you are interested or have any ideas.
This link will show the location of most of the marinas. Our Properties - Marina Services | Marinas International
Thanks.

I was asked if I might be interested doing short video clips of 30 or more marinas in 17 states. As much fun as that could be, it's way too much for me to consider. But, I was wondering if others might be interested in contributing if they live close enough to any of these marinas.
Please let me know if you are interested or have any ideas.
This link will show the location of most of the marinas. Our Properties - Marina Services | Marinas International
Thanks.

PM sent.

I'm in Louisville KY, I could do the southern Kentucky and northern Tennessee ones.
Yes, I just registered to respond to this I would link to my website but it looks like it might be down right now. Here's a link to some work I've done. It's not aerial related but if you are interested let me know and I can upload some samples.

Behind the shot: 'Louisville in Motion'

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj