Looking for drone photos of metro areas across US!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I work for a drone software startup and we're making a new mapping/navigational tool for drones. We're currently designing our website and are interested in displaying drone shots of the top 100 metro areas of the US. If you are interested in contributing your aerial drone images for use on our site, please get in touch. We would use your image on our site and give you credit, linking back to your website or gallery or whatever you prefer.

I thought I'd post on here to see what kind of response I'd get. If you have beautiful imagery of a major metro area in the US (List of Metropolitan Statistical Areas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia for the top 100 areas) and would like it to be featured on our website, please get in touch, either through emailing me at [email protected] or private message. Also, would love to here recommendations as to where to find such imagery (I've already looked at Skypixel and Dronestagram). Thanks so much!

Reactions: scholls22
Well being Amory MS is not on your list o_O All ya gonna get from me Is .....Welcome to the forum bayareadroner :)
Good luck with your project !

Reactions: 750r

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub