Looking for complete parts list for P3A and P3P

Reaction score
Want to covert one of my P3A's with pro parts. Know the standard answer is just the camera and charger are different . But there are post that indicates users who have done that (install a 4K camera) have had problems. Main reason to do this is one,it needs work after a little tumble and two, to add HDMI board to get the best FPV. Seems the bit rate is far better on the Pro than the Advanced.
Any help would be great. Great knowledge base out there in Phantom land.

Thank you

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I bought a new P3A, used it for a while and decided I wanted the P3P. Bought a new P3P and swapped cameras as the I thought the unused P3P with the 2.7K camera could be sold for more than a used P3A. In addition, the P3P had the old motor style and the P3A had the new. Anyway, simple swap and the "A" identified itself as a "P" on first boot up after the camera swap to the DJI Go app. Worked perfectly ever since.

Had a rough time selling the "New" P3P/A as no one could quite figure it out. Should have just sold the P3A as used and bough the "P." Live & learn.

I was thinking on getting an P3 advanced off of eBay without the camera. Wondering if I take the 4k camera off of my P3 4K and put it on the P3 advanced.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Not looking to sell either one don't want to mislead anyone. I am just looking at the best Fpv. That is all I want. It's nice to have a couple of them anyway, you never know when both may be needed.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers