Looking for brightest device for viewing FPV on V+

Reaction score
Considering a dedicated device for this use, I'd like to ask for help determining the best device choice for a combination of size, sharpness and brightness and from there I will figure out a good hood arrangement. I have iphone 5s and Ipad, is there anything better. Like everyone I am struggling in the day light.

You'd probably get more feedback if you were to ask in either the "Vision+" or "FPV" forums, rather than here.

HarryT said:
You'd probably get more feedback if you were to ask in either the "Vision+" or "FPV" forums, rather than here.

Sure enough I was not thinking. Am I missing something about using my regular Ipad.I have to download as an iphone app and then it all seems to work but the actual video feed to the ipad. I can move the camera and get tele. ??, was having similar problem on iphone yesterday but cleared all that was cashed or running in the background and it is ok now. Did not work for the ipad. I have searched but not having any success. I hate to bother on an obvious question but I got over an hour looking and that is about my limit with asking for a bit of help !! or a friendly pointing link.

As I said, you REALLY need to be asking in the "Phantom 2 Vision+ (Plus)" forum. That's where all the V+ experts hang out. Ask there, and I'm sure that someone will be able to help you.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.