Looking for advice on settings for this video.

Reaction score
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It feels like You Tube just destroys the quality of the video for some reason. I am also struggling with figuring out the best way to edit video contrast and color in Premiere so I can match the scenes and make the most of the video. Any tips would be appreciated!

Reactions: Mix_ and Ken Nash

It feels like You Tube just destroys the quality of the video for some reason. I am also struggling with figuring out the best way to edit video contrast and color in Premiere so I can match the scenes and make the most of the video. Any tips would be appreciated!
Looks good to me>

Thanks....I feel like it's too washed out in some spots and I noticed something me of the movement looks digitized but didn't before you tube. I am looking for a way to do adjustments the way you would on photos n Lightroom.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Ryan,
I think that the difficult lighting conditions affect some parts of the video. Scenes where the sun is in front of the camera or 45 degrees in either direction will generally cause the colors to wash out. Also there are several contrasty scenes because of the great difference between the bright sun-washed snow and the deep shadows around the trees, etc. It's actually pretty amazing how good the quality is given the small camera sensor and lens.

Overall I think the flight produced some real nice scenes and are definitely worth the effort. You have a pretty good eye for setting up shots. I look forward to seeing more of your flights.

In my experience, I have to shoot way more minutes of video than I'd ever keep or post . But, like you, unless I shoot and learn from what I capture I'll never be a good aerial photographer.

Where is that trestle from Chehalis?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers