Looking for a wrecked H4-3D gimbal

Reaction score
I crashed pretty hard and tore my ribbon cable that runs throughout my Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal. I like to tinker around with stuff like this, so tore down the gimbal and straightened up bent parts and I think I can make it work.....IF I can find the ribbon cable. I emailed a couple of gimbal repair shops and they said that I would do best if I can find a wrecked gimbal and try to salvage the ribbon from that.

So, do you have a wrecked gimbal with an intact ribbon cable? Would appreciate a PM and see if we can work out a payment.

Thanks!

IMG_4387.JPG

I crashed pretty hard and tore my ribbon cable that runs throughout my Zenmuse H4-3D gimbal. I like to tinker around with stuff like this, so tore down the gimbal and straightened up bent parts and I think I can make it work.....IF I can find the ribbon cable. I emailed a couple of gimbal repair shops and they said that I would do best if I can find a wrecked gimbal and try to salvage the ribbon from that.

So, do you have a wrecked gimbal with an intact ribbon cable? Would appreciate a PM and see if we can work out a payment.

Thanks!

View attachment 44711

Here is a link for that cable on ebay from China.
Flexible Gimbal Flat Ribbon Cable Flex Cable Part For DJI Phantom 2 H3-3D P2V+
This is the same cable used in the H4-3D gimbal

Last edited:
Reactions: terrylowe

Thanks!

View attachment 44711
I have a wrecked one if the whole eBay thing doesn't work out. Best of luck!

Reactions: terrylowe
I have a wrecked one if the whole eBay thing doesn't work out. Best of luck!
That's very kind of you. I will check back if I don't get lucky.

I bought an H4-3D on eBay with a partially torn cable for $28. It would power, hard reset and take a firmware update but not move. Did the cable you purchased work?

I bought an H4-3D on eBay with a partially torn cable for $28. It would power, hard reset and take a firmware update but not move. Did the cable you purchased work?

That H4-3D cable has even been used on to H3-2D gimbal so there on reason at all why you shouldn't have success using one to repair your gimbal.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20