Looking for a worthy new home ... one DJI AVL58 Video transmitter

Reaction score
I upgraded to an ImmersionRC 600mw, so the original AVL58 video transmitter (200mw??) is feeling decidedly unloved. To avoid an expensive round of counselling and therapy for him, I'd like to find him a new home where he'll be able to fly free under a bird that will love him as he deserves.

If you think you can give him a loving home, where he'll be appreciated and get to live the high-flying life he was designed to live, then by all means let me know, and I'll arrange an introduction.
Unfortunately, he doesn't have a passport, so he'll have to stay here in Australia ... unless you want to pay the postage, then I guess he can get to fly in a really big bird for once (but personally he's a pretty cheap, hence why I'm giving him away free, so paying postage on him might be more than he's worth if you're not in Australia).

He had a pretty close friend for all of his life here, that I've never totally known the name of, so just called him "SKODD" which was short for "Some Kind Of Distribution Doohickey" and whilst they're not quite so joined at the hip as they once were, I'm sure they'll happily stay together if you want to adopt them both into your family.

Here's a photo of the two of them just after the surgery to separate them...

IMG_0277.jpg

Hey!

Our school club (in Cali) would love to pop this on one of our phantoms. Video out would be really helpful for filming school events!
Do you mind checking how much postage will be? We'd be happy to pay if its under $20 usd.

If you think you can give him a loving home, where he'll be appreciated and get to live the high-flying life he was designed to live, then by all means let me know, and I'll arrange an introduction.
Unfortunately, he doesn't have a passport, so he'll have to stay here in Australia ... unless you want to pay the postage, then I guess he can get to fly in a really big bird for once (but personally he's a pretty cheap, hence why I'm giving him away free, so paying postage on him might be more than he's worth if you're not in Australia).

View attachment 17326

Sure, give me a zipcode, and I'll see what it's likely to cost to post to that area.

We are in Cupertino, California, 95014
I haven't forgotten you unitedheavy.
It was a weekend here when you replied, and I wasn't able to get postage costs, and all this week I'm in training during business hours doing my Remotely Piloted Aircraft Accreditation, so haven't had a chance to get a cost on postage yet. It will probably be once I'm back at work next week, Tuesday Aussie time (Monday is a public holiday for those who are in the Public Service)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic