Looking For a Part....

Reaction score
Hello All,
I have a Phantom 3 Adv. Been enjoying it very much and am getting really good in repairing it. I am looking for a part that I can't find. I would think it would have been included in the shell spare part number 30. (DJI P36656A0588). I need to replace this also due to one of the screw stands being broken....... I have been looking everywhere and am not seeing this. Any ideas...... The main controller board seats on this .....
20160801_231335_001.jpg

Reactions: Digdat0
Great, I am in Gilroy, California. and yes I have P3A. I still don't understand why it is so hard to find and why is it thatis not included in the shell package.......

In any event I really appreciate it. what would the damage be?

Where did you order the shell please?

I thought the same thing myself when I needed a shell. A few of my main board mounting points were broke and I would think that most crashes that require a new shell would also cause mounting points to break.
This part does seem hard to come by, but i have seen the odd one on ebay.
It should deffinately be included in the new shell though.

Thank you all,
I think part of the issue for me not being able to find this was using the correct part name and number. once I used "Part 106 Center Board" I got a lot of hits in the net (Amazon, B&H, Ebay, etc). I do wish DJI would wise up and release a comprehensive part list of their models. I do however think that is not so by design. The closest I found of such list is at DJI Phantom Accessories & Tips - Phantom Help which is not nearly is what I have in mind in terms of parts list and MF#. but hay it is better than nothing. I also followed the link that was provided earlier to DJI store, that link took me to the page that was saying not available in my region. I ordered mine and once I get it I will resume putting it back together.......

In any event folks much is appreciated and thank you all.........

Reactions: HWCM

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20