Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Looking for a list of all versions dji go android apks..

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Help' started by shomci, Sep 18, 2016.

1. shomci

already have 1.0.60, 58, 38, 32...
    Also i want to collect all the available fw for the components. Put it on mega... And share.

My p2 v+ does not give fpv nor takes image. It flies however. I want to fix it once and for all, or i will literally burn it down!!! I am so upset guys!!

2. J Dot

I recently did the same thing, but with IOS, as 1.0.56 vision app version, forced an extender upgrade ultimately causing burnout to vision camera egg ( board #3 ) and vision plus ( gimbal mainboard ) I went as far as App reversion , and how to through iTunes! Also did go app same way, but again IOS , not android, as IOS APP was causing the problems at the time!
    Good luck!

Now on your plus
    Have you checked to see if wifi module is working? ( either bypass, or jumper ) or tested it in a wifi analyzer like ( InSSIDer app for android ) to see if it is transmitting or not.

I'd bet a bad gimbal mainboard, honestly! But just my opinion!:)

J Dot
    :cool:

dirkclod likes this.
  3. shomci

hi J Dot

i have 2 wifi modules, both working. i can see the phantom RE in the wifiscanner app, i can connect to it via pc/phone and ping 192.168.1.1, 1.2, 1.10. but, no image coming from the camera. and recently i am not able to take a picture, or record a video (i have shutter sound, then nothing happens, it creates DCIM folder and records nothing) tried litchi as well: video recording started ; in 2 seconds video recording stops. tried with 3-4 different cards, formatted them on mac, pc, phantom.
    i use 1.0.60 app on android.

so you are saying if i go back a few revisions, it actually could help restoring my live feed? have you succeeded?

thanks
    S

4. J Dot

Very few have gotten lucky,
    But after I proved the upgrade was burning cameras, I wanted to protect other members from it happening to them ( like me:rolleyes: with burnt camera ).
    So I started researching a way to revert the app to an earlier version ( because at the time 1.0.56 was the newest ) a version BEFORE the mandatory upgrade to extender! That way nobody would suffer, like I did!
    We saved a few, but if you search, it is still happening! There is a STICKY about it in p2v help/discussion forum!

So
    I started repairing those burnt cameras for members mostly fc200 camera EGGS ( as I had several parts back then ) but now hard to find stuff! Then I realized it was happening to the plus models as well!
    90% of the time ( gimbal board is fried ) I've seen no lights, red lights, and green lights, but all bad ) swapped a board, worked beautifully!
    Some camera/gimbal don't work at all, some everything looks fine, gimbal works can manually take pics/vid, but no feed! Others like yours everything seems to work, but no feed or picture to card, I have seen a few with RIBBON to blame ( bad install mostly ) and only couple with wifi module bad, can/gimbal were fine! Have you searched your version of app, to see if other members are having same issues?
    I believe it is hardware failure somewhere? ( gimbal board/ ribbon )

J Dot

dirkclod likes this.
  5. shomci

I see, long way you came.
    I bought another ribbon in case of emergency. I will swap it shortly. To which version do you suggest to revert back? I have no info on this... We should gather it i guess. If i revert, what is the process of the fw upgade on RE, camera, gimbal, camera wifi?
    I hope i can fix it, really!

Sent from my PLK-L01 using PhantomPilots mobile app

6. J Dot

If your not seeing the upgrade extender warning in app, is stay where you are, try the ribbon, if no, it is most likely your gimbal board ( if you are getting telemetry than wifi module is working )
    Like I said I never researched android, as I don't use one, so I would be no help. I use 1.0.41, this is the first vision app to include plus models, and has suited me well! But again that is iOS and vision app. I only use go app for my p3, I believe 2.8.4, is the one I have!

J Dot

dirkclod and shomci like this.