Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

looking for a internal antenna for dji p2v+

Discussion in 'Phantom 2 Vision + Help' started by rvhaeften, Sep 2, 2014.

1. rvhaeften

Hi all,

looking for a internal antenna for dji p2v+ it is connected to the wifi module ,one of those little connectors that are connected on the bottom of the module is broken but i do not know what they are called.
    (The cable that connects there is broken not the module.) :D

Maybe somebody can help me to get a new antenna cable or a part number or at least the type of connector.

al help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Reinier

Attached Files:

2. rvhaeften

The url only gives a empty google site :cry:

3. volt5015

I'm also looking for a cable that connects to the wifi module. I had a crash and had to replace the module and now the cable (damaged in crash). I am trying to avoid buying the whole cable package $30. Anyone have the small gray single wire in the attached pic?

4. Mark The Droner

It could be the transmitter is fried since it was probably trying to transmit with a broken cable. What I mean is, one of the two transmitters may no longer transmit.

Regarding the cable, you want something like this: IPEX UFL Female to Female Coaxial Cable 1.37mm OD 15CM

However, since you're already in there, this is an opportunity to mod your bird and mount an antenna outside.

Good luck.

5. Illina

Lol...I read the thread and was getting ready to ask him to send me his address and I'd send him an antenna with wire when I noticed that the OP started this thread 2 years ago.