Look what just arrived - ARGTek Antenna kit + Correct Sealant used by DJI (white) stuff.

250Flyer. I had the same kit, just under a different name. And well, I ended up getting a second remote and a home made windsurfer. THAT set up performs better than my antenna upgrade...... My absolute best with stock antenna and windsurfer is 2200 feet distance and just over 1000 in height. Out in remote open desert. In fact that was just today. I want to hope that the antenna upgrade helps, but with me, I don't see it. So I have a 1 month old controller with this kit PLUS the stuff that came out of it. For sale.
7f6f6cc612175f8f2b36e91d0463a76a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

250Flyer. I had the same kit, just under a different name. And well, I ended up getting a second remote and a home made windsurfer. THAT set up performs better than my antenna upgrade...... My absolute best with stock antenna and windsurfer is 2200 feet distance and just over 1000 in height. Out in remote open desert. In fact that was just today. I want to hope that the antenna upgrade helps, but with me, I don't see it. So I have a 1 month old controller with this kit PLUS the stuff that came out of it. For sale.
7f6f6cc612175f8f2b36e91d0463a76a.jpg

Why did you get another remote?

Did you make sure you installed the antenna wires correctly without damaging them or the board somehow?

They are fragile if you keep taking them on and off.

Stock, I barely get 200 feet up above me before "RC Signal Lost" message appears...

That is just above some waste land with grass, tree's and a rail track few hundred meters away.

Maybe that plays apart. . But even outside my house/garden I only get 50 feet before I lose signal... Must be some bad interference from somewhere.

I will install this mod and see if it helps...

250Flyer I questioned the middle connection which was one of the two video wifi cables. But I have NEVER had a problem with video signal. I used hot glue to secure them all down. It get signal, but it will drop at random distances.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik