Look at this from Roswell Flight Test Crew!!!

Reaction score
http://bit.ly/1KsFL1Y

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1440002453.256490.jpg

All your zonks are belong to me!

And this thread goes in the classifieds.

WARNING
DANGER
Links on the roswell test crew site lead to trojan viruses and malware.
Do yourself a favour,DON"T GO THERE.

I'm disapointed dirclod,I was expecting a meme of a robot flailing it arms.:D

Reactions: dirkclod
What are you talking about there is no virus or malware on the Roswell flight test crew link

I went to the site and when I clicked a link on the site a trojan attack occured.
All control of my computer was gone and I had to pull the plug out of the wall to get out of there.
There was a warning that came on screen as it happened warning of trojans and malware.
I'm running a full scan now to be sure nothing got in.

For some reason I do not believe you. Can someone confirm this? If you got a warning from your anti virus you can not get infected. So stop lying.

What rude person you are,I am not lying!
The warning did not look like what I would expect to come from anti virus,I don't know it's origin.

I'm disapointed dirclod,I was expecting a meme of a robot flailing it arms.:D
:( I was on my phone and didn't have one !

The last I will say on the subject.
What I know about in this case is exactly what I explained in my previous posts.
I don't tell lies.
I found a potentially dangerous link and warned others about it as a comunity sevice.
If you are unable to accept this I am sorry for you.

The link in question is not the link in the OP.
If you follow that link to the site and then click on the link to the T-shirts on the right of the page that's where the problem occured.

Reactions: dirkclod
blank stare.png
Ahaaa I see patrasgr.. Ya just joined today ! Well welcome to the forum :)
Ya got 4 post already and all of them are in this thread . Have you not looked anywhere else ?
Maybe look around and besure and read this http://www.phantompilots.com/pages/communityguidelines/ ;)
Looking forward to reading more of your post:)

Reactions: robsquad
I know there is no problem because I also tried with my ant virus. He probably got the virus from somewhere and he thinks he got it from Roswell.

OK one more word,or so.
I just returned to the site and tried the link again and it worked with no problem.
So I will put it down to one of those quirky things that happen on the internet from time to time.
But all I said happened did happen.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4