Longest litchi mission

Reaction score
Just wondering what your longest mission has been so far. I was thinking of making a flight from my home to my mothers home which is 2.5 miles away. I know thats nothing crazy, but still wondering how others have done.

I've done a 3 mile each way trip. You get anxious waiting for it to return, but have done it many times.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

My longest has been 2.5 miles, round trip. Lost connection and video for 3-4 minutes. Pucker factor around 9, but it returned as expected. I'm more comfortable with it now but the PF still hovers around 3 when I hear that woman inside my phone say "WARNING! DISCONNECTED. "

Reactions: MasterBlaster
I have only done 1 mission. I need to grow a set and do more. I know my heart starts racing when video/ signal lost comes on..lol

Just wondering what your longest mission has been so far. I was thinking of making a flight from my home to my mothers home which is 2.5 miles away. I know thats nothing crazy, but still wondering how others have done.
I did a 5 mile one way trip. I had to make it round trip with waypoints for the mission to start. Drove to the destination ahead of it then took control to land it when it came.

Letting it go autonomously is really cool but also pretty nerve racking

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

This is where my Flytrex really shines. When I lose connection, I calmly bring up the Flytrex app and there it is! :grinning:

One thing that I like about Litchi is that it always seems to over-estimate the time a mission will take to complete. 13 minute missions always seem to come home in around ten minutes. It helps me to err on the side of caution.

Flytrex company I think has gone bust you can't get on their site.
I'm just starting to use Flytrex and Da me did not even think about doing that. I'm sweating hoping to get my signal back. I'm going out again in the morning and try to break my record with my P2v+.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1