Long Range Mafia - Episode 1

Reaction score
The best ROFL part is the ending... If ya want skip to about 3:43 to see. Wing man flight, was ton of fun. Should I make an Episode 2 or no?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Facebook Group: LongRangeMafia
Lots of info, flights, knowhow, help, support, general info

Last edited:
Let me guess, the plane flying by was never noticed while flying.

So you break regs and then promote it on YT and a public forum? You gotta a link on your FB too? lol.

Reactions: Crack The Sky
Let me guess, the plane flying by was never noticed while flying.

So you break regs and then promote it on YT and a public forum? You gotta a link on your FB too? lol.

Hey, it's a gag. Seriously....chill

Also.... Which plane? exactly? Got yourself in an all self-righteous hissy fit did ja? Please, which plane exactly, at what time on the video? This will be fun.

Also.... Which plane? exactly? Got yourself in an all self-righteous hissy fit did ja? Please, which plane exactly, at what time on the video? This will be fun.

No, it won't be fun because I don't play with stupid.

No, it won't be fun because I don't play with stupid.

So what plane? At what time in the video did you see a plane?

Or a simple apology for being a jerk would suffice, because there is no "plane" in that video.

P.s. I've seen your youtube, if someone wanted to be self-righteous they could call out all kinds of "safety" issues with some of your stuff. Seriously. Being a jerk for no reason.

You

You lost me. What's the "gag"?

You

You lost me. What's the "gag"?

The whole "Long Range Mafia" rofl... For reals? You thought that was "serious"? hah!

Man... Tough crowd of rookies... I tell ya.

I couldn't get through the entire video because of the quick-cut editing technique, but turning off the lights on the front legs of the drone will get rid of that red glow and will make for much better night footage.

Great video man! I just got my long range setup and will definitely post a video, I'm in Louisiana but would love to connect and possibly join in on the long range trips!!

Great video man! I just got my long range setup and will definitely post a video, I'm in Louisiana but would love to connect and possibly join in on the long range trips!!

A fellow Louisianian. What part?

Lafayette, here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31