Long Island NY Phantom Owners

Where are you guys flying? How do i get a flying permit?
Mostly Eisenhower Park since it's close and wide open. Shelter Island during the summer. You don't need a permit to fly.

I flew many years ago a remote control plane there they tossed me out in 5 min ! lol
ha! I generally stick to Field #6. Biggest problem is pedestrians stopping to ask a hundred questions as I'm flying.

Rhodes question. I get the same. What is it. How do you control it. Why are you in my garden. Why are you naked. Is that sheep alive. Are they my slippers. Endless.

Not in the park on Levittown parkway and Stewart ? Code enforcement guy was annoying. I called town they said it's fine use descretion. Can't be moved out as long as no kids or groups around. I posted that footage while he rolls up on me lol

You guys know anyone in long island that installs gimbal's on Phantom 1. Thanks

new phantom owner over here on the south shore of nassau..

does anybody know of any cool places to fly/ shoot some video?

check my video out guys

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: kjar211
Just got my P3 Pro as a gift from my wife. I'm located in Merrick, def. looking for places to go once I get more comfortable with flying.

ive flown a few times at cedar creek park in baldwin. they have an area where people fly rc stuff.

ive flown a few times at cedar creek park in baldwin. they have an area where people fly rc stuff.
Yeah I recall cedar creek used to host the model R/C plane clubs on weekends. It's been a while since I've gone down there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers