Long Exposure Time Lapse!

Settings? These are long exposure shots put together like a time lapse. The camera settings will be determined with your situation.

Thanks!

Freaking sweet!! I've done time lapse with traffic but not with long exposures, great touch. Did you have to keep hitting the camera to take shots after each pic or is there a way to do that in settings in the app to continue pic after pic?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Freaking sweet!! I've done time lapse with traffic but not with long exposures, great touch. Did you have to keep hitting the camera to take shots after each pic or is there a way to do that in settings in the app to continue pic after pic?

Ha ha. Thanks!

Yes. I believe these were 6 second shots with the time lapse timer set at 8 seconds. So I got a 2 second break in between each shot.

Hey brother, ya got me inspired as I live in San Antonio and have A lot of crazy intersections which will make for a great video. Here's a little clip that I tested earlier at two second intervals but couldn't get the lighting quite right.thanks for the inspiration and comments are always excepted.

Very cool!

What I do before I start the time lapse is take a few pics and view them while flying. That way you an get your SS set correctly before starting.

Awesome!

Due to the high volume of commercial buildings i.e. restaurants the lighting was very bright I had to lower the bird to remove the restaurants so they can get decent footage. It's a work in progress and I appreciate the motivation the provided with your video, and thanks for the feedback.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie