Long exposure photos

Reaction score
In one of the main videos from DJI the guy mentioned that the p3p was so stable that he has seen people do 7 or 8 second exposures at night. 1stvproblem I have is I don't see and option to slow the shutter down that much. 2nd problem is I don't think this thing can stay anywhere close to still enough to do that. Is the p3p really meant to be thst stable cause I've never seen 1 that stable? Is there a different "mode or setting I should be using to make it more stable?

Dave

In the manual camera controls, you can bring it down to 8 secs I believe. On a calm day, you could pull it off if you're up several hundred feet, esp if you're taking a long range landscape photo. The tiny bit of shaking it would do (that the gimble didn't compensate for) wouldn't matter on a long range shot. I doubt you could do a portrait from 15 ft, but then why would you want to? :)

Reactions: dkyacht
In the manual camera controls, you can bring it down to 8 secs I believe. On a calm day, you could pull it off if you're up several hundred feet, esp if you're taking a long range landscape photo. The tiny bit of shaking it would do (that the gimble didn't compensate for) wouldn't matter on a long range shot. I doubt you could do a portrait from 15 ft, but then why would you want to? :)
I'll have to look at the manual exposure again, the last time I did I think it only went down to 60. I want to do it from maybe 30-50 feet up, it's a certain technique I've done from the ground that gets great results. I just wanted a different perspective.

Dave

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4