Long Beach island,NJ

Reaction score
I'm about to go flying on long beach island, New Jersey and see if I get some good shots of the Barnegat lighthouse and some shots of the inlet this is probably my 10th time flying so hopefully I have some good video to put up later

Reactions: katboy600
i want to fly there too before beach season opens up. can we legally fly around the light house area?

Yeah, I don't think you can if it is a National Park.

My understanding is that Long Beach Township passed a law that drone flying was not allowed anywhere in the township, which covers most of the island. My place is in Ship Bottom which is one of the few towns on LBI that are not in that township but I don't know if you can fly there or not.

I flew over the lighthouse that day and no problems no issues I'll try to post the video it's not that great because I'm still learning

For some reason it won't let me upload the video keeps saying cannot upload network error.[emoji35] I'll try later

Where you trying to upload to?

You need to use Youtube, etc, then share a link here.
I use "vimeo.com".

Rod

My understanding is that Long Beach Township passed a law that drone flying was not allowed anywhere in the township, which covers most of the island. My place is in Ship Bottom which is one of the few towns on LBI that are not in that township but I don't know if you can fly there or not.

OMG i LOVE SHIP BOTTOM i grew up in NJ my best friends grandparents lived in Ship Bottom! Please post the video if you do fly!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie