Logging flights...best practice.

Reaction score
As I study for my upcoming part 107 exam, I'm reminded how important it is to keep a logbook.

I still have most of my DJI/Litchi flight/mission logs but they're not organized. If the FAA came calling tomorrow, I'd have a tough time demonstrating my experience.

question...I see a handful of logbook apps for drones in the apple store. What is everyone using? what would you recommend?

Was just coming onto the forum to ask a similar question, so tossing in a bump - what are all you commercial guys/gals using aside from the DJI GO 4 app, specifically to log flights/maintenance/mods/repairs, etc.? Anyone have tips/links to best practices, apps, etc?

I too have been wondering the same. Not because I am going commercial, but because I want to follow best practice as far as I can. I have an account on Healthydrones, and I have also bought a paper log book. I am a great believer in paper. Look on Amazon and. There is a whole raft of them there to choose from. Study the inside very carefully and you will soon find one that meets your needs as I did. Especially useful if they also contain a pre flight check list which can attach to the flight logs.

Mike

Reactions: DroneOnNDP
I'm not a commercial pilot, but I do use healthyrones.com which handles my maintenance, flights, batteries, and provides flight log downloads, csv's, and even reports depending on the plan you decide to use. Not sure if you need more than that. Even if you did, you could supplement it easier than having to do all that yourself. HealthyDrones.com - Innovative flight data analysis that matters Check it out.

Reactions: DroneOnNDP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31