Log hour record on P4

f6aef57e2441dd2d3a3924279105d108.jpg

It was a Christmas present but my wife gave it to me on 12/6 because she wanted me to be able to use it before the weather got much colder. It's been overcast and wet the past few days here; looking forward to spring, or at least a proper snow storm!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Magicmanp4
Can someone explain why I can swipe back and forth in the flight record screen? Looks like one profile is listed under my name and the other is under the name of my drone?

I think, and someone more knowledgeable can confirm: the first one is "you" and a combined total of all your equipment. Subsequent pages represent each individual piece of equipment.

For example if you had a P3 and a P4 with 3 and 2 hours fly time on each respectively, your main page - the page with your account name would reflect 5 hours total flight time.

...... I think....

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I couldn't figure out how to switch my info to read mph instead of kph . I went from metric where it read kph to imperial where it was in m/s.

I think, and someone more knowledgeable can confirm: the first one is "you" and a combined total of all your equipment. Subsequent pages represent each individual piece of equipment.

For example if you had a P3 and a P4 with 3 and 2 hours fly time on each respectively, your main page - the page with your account name would reflect 5 hours total flight time.

...... I think....

Thanks for the reply! That seems to make sense. Can anyone else please confirm this? I've asked a few times and no one seems to want to explain what the deal is with multiple profiles.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20