I found out the hard way that Loctite 243 (blue) and Phantom 2 shells do not mix. I was reassembling my shell and had applied a tiny bit of Loctite to the threads of the screws since the blue thread locker that was on the screws from the factory was about gone. About the time I got everything back together I remembered something I did not do inside and I had to open it up again. To my horror, I found that three of the screw bushings in the bottom half of the shell (the openings that the screws go through) had broken about 1/8" from the end, leaving nothing for the screws to tighten against. I got some superglue and tried gluing the broken bushings back on, but the plastic was crumbling like it was rotten. I did my best and started reassembling the shell, saving those three screw locations for last. But as I started the reassembly and put in the small phillips-head screws in at the tip of each arm, the plastic disintegrated around the screw holes before I even tightened them down. Then I found that the other bushings were crumbling as well. Trust me, I had not overtightened anything on this quadcopter, ever. It didn't take me long to figure out that the residual Loctite had somehow caused the plastic of the shell to lose its integrity. The whole bench was covered in white granules by the time I quit. The shell was crumbling at every location that any of the Loctite had contacted. My replacement shell will be here in a few days. I won't make that mistake again, and I hope none of you will, either. Lesson learned.