Locking Manual Exposure & Removing Manual Menu from Screen

Reaction score
i am messing around with ND filters and want to set 4k for 100 ISO 1/50 Locked and without the manual settings menu left on the screen. I know if I press the the lines icon it will revert to Auto. Would like some help in locking these parameters without having to shoot with the manual settings sub screen. Not sure when you press AE. All help much appreciated.

Swipe left on the left hand side of the screen and the submenu will move left out of screen. Swipe right just right of icons on left hand edge and the submenu returns.

Reactions: Skylark
i am messing around with ND filters and want to set 4k for 100 ISO 1/50 Locked and without the manual settings menu left on the screen. I know if I press the the lines icon it will revert to Auto. Would like some help in locking these parameters without having to shoot with the manual settings sub screen. Not sure when you press AE. All help much appreciated.
If you set the settings in manual, I don't believe that you can lock them-- as least I haven't found that function.

Swipe left on the left hand side of the screen and the submenu will move left out of screen. Swipe right just right of icons on left hand edge and the submenu returns.
Thanks very much that works and I get the locked icon on the left as well. But what about the AE icon in the top right hand corner of the screen which also shows a lock?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub