Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. Stacy Cobb

This simple device gives you the ability to lock your transmitter tray and tablet down. This new grooved rosette mount was able to lift 30 lbs without slipping. It breaks down to two simple storable pieces and gives you the security you are looking for.

IndustrialROTOR No Slip Tray Mount On sale for $19.99 through September 11, 2016.

#1 Stacy Cobb, Sep 9, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2016
    KevMo Photog likes this.
  2. regdawg

Nice but looks like you need to take it off when you throw the RC in a case

3. Stacy Cobb

It uses a simple GoPro bolt and you do have to remove it and the tray for storage. It takes just a few seconds to assemble. When disassembled simply drop the tray in an empty space in your case.

4. Jacques Sauvé

5. Jacques Sauvé

I think your accessory is very smart. Another accessory that would be great to have are hold down clips so that the tablet does not fall off the support when moving around or when the controler is swinging loosely off the neck.

Here is a pic of and idea for a streamline gimble guard and landing gear extenders made from the clips of spare gimble supports. The ones in the picture are homemade, but they could be easily commercially produced at low cost with a 3D printer.
    Jacques

Attached Files:

6. donutlou

Painfully long video, and for some reason I can't get any audio?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

7. Stacy Cobb

Sorry for the length it is a product release along with assembly instructions. As far as audio. That's not us, audio works fine so it would be your system.