Locator for lost drones?

Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on a locator for a lost drone? (I did not lose my (yet)). I was thinking of attaching one of the dog locators like Home | Loc8tor for Pets | World's Best Pet Trackers . I was concerned that there might be some interference created by this device and also Tile: | Tile - Never Lose Your Keys, Wallet Or Anything Again

I use Tile now to find keys, my wallet, my backpack etc.

Comments on what's best out there any any interference issues. I like to be PRO-ACTIVE. Like they says, it's not IF it's WHEN.

Thanks

After doing some research I got a Trackimo. I just got it and I'm waiting for the Phantom 4 mount from Space Drones in Utah, so I can't comment on its performance yet.

Does anyone have any info on a locator for a lost drone? (I did not lose my (yet)). I was thinking of attaching one of the dog locators like Home | Loc8tor for Pets | World's Best Pet Trackers . I was concerned that there might be some interference created by this device and also Tile: | Tile - Never Lose Your Keys, Wallet Or Anything Again

I use Tile now to find keys, my wallet, my backpack etc.

Comments on what's best out there any any interference issues. I like to be PRO-ACTIVE. Like they says, it's not IF it's WHEN.

Thanks

The search bar is your friend.

Look up Trackimo in Phantom 4 or in other areas of this site. Lots of info.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Skyler King III, trackers like Tile will not allow you to track your Phantom from distances greater than ~100 feet (at best). You'll be better off by getting a tracker that operates via a GPS/radio signal. You can find a list of trackers that are commonly used with Phantoms here.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31