Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Located in Portland Oregon, looking for other flyers.

Discussion in 'Northwest USA' started by Jeremyconk, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Jeremyconk

If your in the PDX area, and looking for someone to fly with, please hit me up... I fly when ever the weather allows.

2. ElationArt

Good day,
    Im in Eugene OR, just south of you,
    fly almost daily, in wind/rain/snow/sun, (sprayed electronics and housing with neverwet)
    always down and looking for other pilots,
    I head to PDX about twice a month, and fly alot on a 360 acre ranch about an hour east of PDX, other pilots are welcome to come join us when we are camping our at the ranch,

have a few panoramas Iv shot over the last few months here, trying to get into nature with my Phantom as often as I can
    http://quadcopterphotovideo.createaforu ... m-the-air/

let me know if your every down this way, or want to join on a nature adventure

3. 1975todz

Re: Located in Portland Oregon, looking for other flyers.1

Located in S.E. PDX would not mind finding new places and people to fly with. I have dji phantom version 1.1.1 and fly with cool cam mounted were go pro holder was originaly. Not fpv yet hope to be soon and not sure of legality in pdx area yet. Anyway if interested let me know by posting a response rite back here.
    I usually check here about once a week but will check daily for this next week. I often fly at a feild on west end of powell butte.5

4. jblackers5

Vancouver Wa here

5. Snipey

Oregon City here.. let me know where/when you're flying.

6. Richard Walker

Be careful not to fly to close to a place that makes wedding cakes. The courts my fine you for failure to fly in all directions.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

7. Straycat

Good day,

I'll be in Portland on Sunday morning , 4/17/2016, and I'm bringing my vision plus and hoping to get some great video shots if possible. My wife and I will be looking at some parks and Mt Hood to get some flying in. Any suggestions or recommendations will be appreciated. Hit me up if anyone has some ideas while we are there visiting.

Thanks,
    Mike from Houston, Tx

8. Monte Olsen

You might try going to Council Crest. It is a park just southwest of the downtown area high with amazing views There are the Rose Gardens. I don't live in Portland anymore but you can find them on a map. Additionally, Rocky Butte is another area with good views.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Straycat

Thanks for the info Monte. I will definately look up those parks you spoke of. Im really looking forward to my trip and exploring the Portland area, hope the weather holds up on sunday. Will be our first visit there so any info we can get will be greatly appreciated, especially where to eat ..haha.

Thanks again!

10. Monte Olsen

Portland has a ton of good places to eat. You might also want to check out Voodoo Donuts, which has an array of, let's call them different, donuts. I haven't been up there in a while, but every area, like Hollywood District, Sellwood, Hawthorne and others has a collection of small restaurants. Yelp probably provides some great recommendations. Good luck!

11. J Carter

Just a heads up to Portland area pilots, DJI Phantom found in Columbia River Gorge:

FOUND DRONE in the Gorge • /r/Portland

I did not find it! Please address all inquiries to the OP in the Reddit post.