Local Police Blames Me For Him Buying Phantom 4

Reaction score
Good to have good relationship with local police in my town. A few weeks ago a police car passed by my house as I was flying my P3. Two officers turned around and stopped in front of my house. Both wanted to see me Fly and see all the things my P3 could do. The one officer said he was looking to buy a P4. So, the other night I was flying ( yeah it was darkout) and the same officer stopped by to tell me he bought the P4 and was very satisfied with it but had a few questions that I could answer. Told him to join this forum so he could get any help needed. Makes me feel good to have such a good relationship with my local police dept. The funny part was he blamed me (just Kidding) for him buying the P4 because he could see how awesome my P3P was and very impressed with the technoligy. Just wanted to share this with the members on this forum!!!!

Awesome story. It would be nice to have another LEO (we have a few already) on here.

Good work.

Sounds like he should bring the emergency beer, code 3, haha. Great Story :)

Reactions: ROD PAINTER
Stories like this that make me want to go out and fly.......then you see the sour puss stories.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1