Local Installation Services

Reaction score
So I just picked up the Zenmuse and a nice little FPV kit. I am TERRIFIED to open my Phantom and install the stuff myself. I am notorious for taking things apart and never being able to put them back together. Been an issue my whole life. Does anyone know if hobby shops offer installation services? I can just call around to all the hobby shops in the area but figured I'd ask some experts before wasting my time with that. Also like to know if you all would trust the local hobby guy with your gear?

There are a few in the Southern California area and know that you will be paying a premium. For what you want installed, I could see you being charged in the $100-$150 range. You didn't list where you're at, but if you are in SoCal I'd hook you up for some beer.

Diesel31 said:
There are a few in the Southern California area and know that you will be paying a premium. For what you want installed, I could see you being charged in the $100-$150 range. You didn't list where you're at, but if you are in SoCal I'd hook you up for some beer.
Haha, dude I'm headed to San Diego in a few weeks and that's actually what I want it installed for. Lived in Long Beach for a while, don't know why I ever left! If I was sill there I would totally take you up on it!

BrandenB2 said:
Also like to know if you all would trust the local hobby guy with your gear?
Never I do not trust people
If you must first thing I would ask is do they sell the phantom if not I would move on .
You are much better off doing this yourself this way any problem that would come up you will have a easer time diagnosing and fixing .
The install is not hard at all take your time watch some vids and any problem you have just ask here someone will help .
GL!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj