Local home siding company in Tulsa is advertising their drones

Reaction score
"Tulsa Renew"...A local home siding company in Tulsa was openly advertising on the radio this weekend that "customers can keep track of the progress on their home siding jobs by their drones that hover around the jobs and post video" or some other nonsense like that...Sean Hannity was even doing the voice-over for the same radio commercial.

Being in the middle of "Nowhere" Oklahoma, I can practically guarantee they don't have anything that even remotely resembles the fabled "333 Exemption" or whatever crock of crud this is FAA magic wand blessing is supposed to be.

With all the hand-wringing and teeth-gnashing I hear from all the namby-pamby's on this forum; what's your answer? Is the FAA gonna pimp-slap this company like a red-headed stepchild and make an example out of them? Or is this all much ado about nuthin'?

Anyone else heard of businesses advertising their drones? Because it's happening "right here in River City".

Last edited:
Reactions: SilverStone641
Being in the middle of "Nowhere" Oklahoma, I can practically guarantee they don't have anything that even remotely resembles the fabled "333 Exemption"
what's your answer?
Is the FAA gonna pimp-slap this company like a red-headed stepchild and make an example out of them? Or is this all much ado about nuthin'?
The FAA would probably do what you haven't.
They'd look into the facts and determine whether the company involved is abiding by their rules.
Maybe the company is legit and maybe they aren't. There's no point getting over-excited on assumptions.

Reactions: BigAl07 and vgt
The FAA investigates any credible report given to it. All it takes is one phone call.

Reactions: BigAl07
Unless someone has brought it to the FAA's attention they probably don't even know about it. I would imagine with that level of "publicity" they would be smart to have one or risk the hassle of FAA attention from a single complaint. All it would take is one unhappy customer (about their siding job) to pick up the phone (or email) and BOOM! More attention than you'd want.

"Tulsa Renew"...A local home siding company in Tulsa was openly advertising on the radio this weekend that "customers can keep track of the progress on their home siding jobs by their drones that hover around the jobs and post video" or some other nonsense like that...Sean Hannity was even doing the voice-over for the same radio commercial.

Being in the middle of "Nowhere" Oklahoma, I can practically guarantee they don't have anything that even remotely resembles the fabled "333 Exemption" or whatever crock of crud this is FAA magic wand blessing is supposed to be.

With all the hand-wringing and teeth-gnashing I hear from all the namby-pamby's on this forum; what's your answer? Is the FAA gonna pimp-slap this company like a red-headed stepchild and make an example out of them? Or is this all much ado about nuthin'?

Anyone else heard of businesses advertising their drones? Because it's happening "right here in River City".

Yes.

A S. Fla. legal firm shows and Inspire in flight and in-flight footage in touting their investigative resources.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl