Local Expert or Local Reputable Business for DJI Drones

Reaction score
Hello,
I just bought a Phantom 2.0 Vision. Having difficulty setting-up the WiFi connection for the camera; drone doesn't seem to broadcast one. I've studied the manual and followed every step illustrated; I've exhausted my capabilities. I have @ in to DJI and am waiting on response. If anyone can get the drone working or recommend a local spot to get the work done it will be much appreciated. Spent $1000.00 and have yet to fly the thing! I'm in Hartford CT.

Can you give some more details on the issue? We have a great community of flyers and many have the same issues. I'll try and help you out if I can.

have you found anyone close to you yet that can help???

I could probably help you but I'm almost 2 hours away just outside albany ny area.

mattyd58 said:
Hello,
I just bought a Phantom 2.0 Vision. Having difficulty setting-up the WiFi connection for the camera; drone doesn't seem to broadcast one. I've studied the manual and followed every step illustrated; I've exhausted my capabilities. I have @ in to DJI and am waiting on response. If anyone can get the drone working or recommend a local spot to get the work done it will be much appreciated. Spent $1000.00 and have yet to fly the thing! I'm in Hartford CT.

Hi Matty, I am in West Hartford, Ct. and have been flying P2V for over a year. Send me an email, [email protected], and we will see what I do to help you out with your new P2V.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj