Local Company Invents DJI Phantom!

It's a Phantom painted green.
I guess they "invented" it, by which I mean, painted it and then sold it on with a different camera system attached.

Well, I hope a lawsuit from DJI Innovations comes winging it's way in this idiots direction very soon !

He is such an 'Electronics guru' (says the Herald) that this idiot powers up his Phantom and then switches on his transmitter !
He then say's "We have GPS - it's ready to fly" when in fact the Phantom is still flashing 3 red, followed by two red.

Unbelievable :lol:

He didn't just paint it green. It has blue and red flashing lights, Anti grav motors, and carbon fiber blades. What a tool indeed.

I'm not sure why you guys are calling him a tool. He never once says he invented it. In the video he says it is a production model that he modified which is indeed correct. The article also says he is using off the shelf technology. It also uses the word upgrade and never once invention or invent. The title of the article also said he designed it, which is true. He designed the upgrades. It is in no way different from what dslrpros is doing with their kits, they slap their sticker on it. The guy took something and is making money with it. Good for him. If you guys thought about doing it, you would have. I actually think the idea of having one in the back of every cop car makes sense as does with lifeguards.

I just happened to see this post today. I am the person in the video. As usual people make comments without paying attention. For the record, AERIS U.A.S. is the company and I am the CEO. It should be noted that anyone who knows anything about research and development knows that you don't show your face cards. With that said you did not see anything I did not want you to see. I can see you all took the bait pretty good. That article got the attention of investors. Investors signed a NDA and made substantial investments. The investments created a UAS named "Daedalus" it's a tricopter which will be released at the AUVSI convention on May 12th in Orlando. This is the difference between trolls that speculate and those whom make money doing something useful. It is has a patented pending which means it is an idea that does not already exsist. Oh by the way it lands and operates in water. So keep debunking me I love it. Because in the end I am putting my community to work with my production line and paying taxes to support my community. But ask yourself this, how much money has your trolling and speculating made you? I can guarantee you that my last bank deposit was a lot more then yours!

Voyager11 said:
I just happened to see this post today. I am the person in the video. As usual people make comments without paying attention. For the record, AERIS U.A.S. is the company and I am the CEO. It should be noted that anyone who knows anything about research and development knows that you don't show your face cards. With that said you did not see anything I did not want you to see. I can see you all took the bait pretty good. That article got the attention of investors. Investors signed a NDA and made substantial investments. The investments created a UAS named "Daedalus" it's a tricopter which will be released at the AUVSI convention on May 12th in Orlando. This is the difference between trolls that speculate and those whom make money doing something useful. It is has a patented pending which means it is an idea that does not already exsist. Oh by the way it lands and operates in water. So keep debunking me I love it. Because in the end I am putting my community to work with my production line and paying taxes to support my community. But ask yourself this, how much money has your trolling and speculating made you? I can guarantee you that my last bank deposit was a lot more then yours!

Uh huh. If that were actually true, you wouldn't be so desperate to profess it. Are you related to Will.i.am perhaps? "It's not a DeLorean!"

P.S. Good job on the marketing front.

17v5coxyenkaujpg.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/5932190/william-tri ... a-delorean

Voyager11 said:

I think I will paint my iPhone green and call it a myPhone !! My problem with the article is that nearly all the "innovation" they quoted is either built into the original phantom or has been widely available for a long time (ie GPS, Return to Home, GoPro compatible, Carbon Fiber Blades etc...etc) OK, so you did some stuff that no one else has done before to make it better for law enforcement, Great... Show us that Video ! Or maybe you are afraid someone might "Rip Off" your ideas ? :twisted:

Voyager11 said:

Wow, what a nice person you must be. Way to alienate an entire community of potential customers. Smart business.
All we see is what was reported. You can hardly blame us for the reaction we gave.

Voyager11 said:

So your the hack that claims to have invented the DJI quad? Any money you made was on the backs of DJI.

This guy has been promoting this for some time. There was another thread ripping this guy a new hole showing what a liar he is.

By the way, I just invented a quad myself, it comes in orange and flies! Only $2000! A real bargain considering all the research and development I had to put into this wondrous flying machine!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl