Load Release Servo

Reaction score
I have a P2 I use as a fishing drone. I have removed the Zenmuisse gimbal and have installed a micro servo operated from the tilt (I think) control on the top left rear of the transmitter to open the release hook.
The servo is plugged in to the F2 port on the Naza, and works fine. The problem is when the drone tilts forward or backwards, this also operates the servo, I am guessing as an automatic tilt control for the gimbal.
How can I turn off this automatic control?
Thanks.

Connect it to the phantom assistant and on the gimbal page put the gimbal in fpv mode. This may help you out.

Reactions: hmvan
Connect it to the phantom assistant and on the gimbal page put the gimbal in fpv mode. This may help you out.

That has nothing to do with the problem the OP is having and will accomplish the end result.

That has nothing to do with the problem the OP is having and will accomplish the end result.
Ok. I am learning something new every day...:)

Ok. I am learning something new every day...:)

The problem is i left out one word in that sentence. "That has nothing to do with the problem the OP is having and will not accomplish the end result."
In the P2 assistant software the gimbal configuration settings the check box for fpv locks the gimbal when the craft yaws left or right meaning it will stay horizontal. In order to release the gimbal from that locked yaw position it would need to be connected to the software. Hope that clarifies my error.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic