LLuesty Hospital (abandoned) Flight

WOW - nice video, sad to see old buildings abandoned and falling apart like that, too expensive to upkeep I suppose. I always find those types of buildings a little eerie looking (if only the walls could talk). I noticed another Phantom around the 1:42 mark on the video - lower left corner, that was neat to see also. Just love England (Wales) so historical, you must find plenty of interesting locations to film. Thanks for posting - great job, keep up the safe flying and all the best!

WOW - nice video, sad to see old buildings abandoned and falling apart like that, too expensive to upkeep I suppose. I always find those types of buildings a little eerie looking (if only the walls could talk). I noticed another Phantom around the 1:42 mark on the video - lower left corner, that was neat to see also. Just love England (Wales) so historical, you must find plenty of interesting locations to film. Thanks for posting - great job, keep up the safe flying and all the best!

Thanks for watching. I also flew an abandoned mental asylum the same day, that video will be up over the next couple of days, it was an awesome but very eerie place. Yes the other phantom is my mates that I going flying with, much more enjoyable to go with someone else.

Thanks again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic