Llilliput 7" 664/W fvp monitor for my phantom 2 setup ???

Re: Llilliput 7" 664/W fvp monitor for my phantom 2 setup ??

Yeah it looks like I can confirm that it is RP-SMA Female to SMA Male.

For the life of me I can't find a cable of 15cms or less in length that does that. I'd rather not also have to go through another adapter as well as the cable (ie 10cm sma to sma with a sma to rpsma adapter on the end).

Quadcopters.co.uk don't know where I'd get one here in the UK so I'm a bit stuck at the moment. Might have to try it with the adapter only, although that might not even have the clearance to then screw the antenna onto the screen.

I believe the pin is either 3 or 3.5mm wide. Find a small strip of solid wire roughly that size and it will negate the need for finding this elusive adapter.

Hey Everyone,

I just put on my immersionRC 600mah tx on my P2 with the iosd mini, using a plug and play cable. I cant get my lilliput 664w RX to see a signal for some reason. I made sure the channel switches were set the same on the TX and RX. Any ideas? It's driving me up a wall.

My Lilliput has 3 input sources: HDMI, AV1, and AV2. Only AV2 uses the Rx. do you have your input source set to AV2? are you getting blue screen or snow storm?

kelly

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4