Live streaming

I know we can live stream to youtube, but is there a way to live stream to another phone or tablet?
Technically feasible but you need an app for doing that. DJI App is not capable of doing it.

DJI offers a wired solution thru HDMI module.

I have a quick question, but didn't want to open a new thread. I have used live streaming on YouTube with the DJI Go app just once and it worked fine. My question is does the app or whatever assign a new link/youtube address every time you live stream, or can you go back to the same link every time?

I have a quick question, but didn't want to open a new thread. I have used live streaming with YouTube just once and it worked fine. My question is does the app or whatever assign a new link/youtube address every time you live stream, or can you go back to the same link every time?

Each stream is a different link if you just use it. There might be a setting somewhere, but I like each stream being unique so I never looked...

Reactions: Jack Ley
Probably a silly question, but is live streaming done via the phone's internet(IE - my iphone if it's attached to the remote) or is Light Bridge somehow connected to the internet and sending the video stream? I'm guessing iphone, which means it's using my phone's data?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31