Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Live Streaming?

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by Odiedog, May 7, 2015.

1. Odiedog

I've been through a bunch of links but I can't seem to locate a simple answer about how to live stream the video to you-tube. Do you have to go through a bunch of set-ups with Youtube and Google +, or is this a one-step button in the Pilot App? I've been through every part of the the app that I can find. I didn't see it in the manual either.

Seems like it should be pretty simple to figure out but it has me stumped. Sorry if it is a basic question answered elsewhere, if so, please point me to it. A big potential use is to share a live stream video with the ICP when we do fly overs of disaster scenes like the recent tornadoes in the mid-west or local floods.

Thanks.

2. Odiedog

Doh!!! Sorry, just saw the other post on this. Looks like vapor ware for Android for now? I must have passed this post in the process of writing mine.

3. Hovtech

I have to believe that your monitor would have to have a cellular connection for this to work. Or you could be tethered to your cellphone over wifi.

4. Odiedog

The plan is to use a cell phone hotspot for the wifi connection. That's worked in the past and in bigger disasters, we can usually get a portable cell site site set up for emergency responder use.

5. Bigdz

Live feed test by coptershop