Live Streaming NOW!

Thanks to everyone for watching! 90+ straight LIVE minutes today! We're looking for beta testers, so if you want to learn more about how you can live stream to a site by and for drone pilots (and even to your own site, with the upcoming PRO version), and how we'll let you easily monetize your live flights, contact us at www.skytubelive.com!
Thanks!

Looking good today!

Hey all - checked in on skytubelive.com a few times but I never see anything on the map - is there something I'm doing wrong? Or am I just on when nobody's flying?

Cool idea - looking forward to checking it out!

You all should watch my Samsung drop test from my phantom
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hey all - checked in on skytubelive.com a few times but I never see anything on the map - is there something I'm doing wrong? Or am I just on when nobody's flying?

Cool idea - looking forward to checking it out!
Hi! You're not doing anything wrong--we're still in the process of setting up our first beta testers, so except for when we ourselves are streaming, which is usually about an hour a day several days a week, there's nothing streaming. We're about to start for today, I'll post momentarily about the exact link. If you want to find out more, please contact us via our website!
Thanks!
Brian

And we are live now: SkyTubeLive Flight
Check it out! And if you have any questions, or would like to be a beta tester or find out any more info at all, please contact us via our site www.skytubelive.com!
Thanks!

And we are just now finishing up 90 minutes of LIVE streaming! Thanks for watching everyone! Please contact us at www.skytubelive.com with any questions you may have, to volunteer to be a beta tester, to get on our mailing list, etc.!
THANK YOU!
Brian

Glad you like it! Thanks for watching!

You all should watch my Samsung drop test from my phantom
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

How did you drop the phone on command? I was thinking that maybe you had it hooked to the camera tilt/pan feature somehow, but the camera wasn't moving when you dropped the phone.

How did you drop the phone on command? I was thinking that maybe you had it hooked to the camera tilt/pan feature somehow, but the camera wasn't moving when you dropped the phone.
I think the string has to twist enough to make the duct tape loose.

Hi all, After some development time to deal with recent upgrades to firmware, Android, etc., SkyTubeLive will be back with a live streaming flight from our app, today, July 27, 2016, starting at about 2pm EDT. And we're about ready to provide the app to beta testers, so if you're interested in that at all check out our website www.skytubelive.com and drop us a line! I'll be back here then!
Thanks!
Brian

Hi all,

Technical difficulties today necessitate rescheduling the flight. We'll be back soon!

Thanks,

Brian
www.skytubelive.com

Hi Where2fly--what you're seeing is the message that the flight on that page is no longer active. Stay tuned! We'll have the app in the hands of beta testers soon, and will resume our live streaming broadcasts soon as well!

Thanks!

Brian

I'm new to the live streaming thing....can we stream live to Facebook or youtube via the Go app? We would just need to use a device with a data plan correct?

Some times if you're near metal (like your car) you can lose your compass but you should be ok if you're near your house.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers