Live Stream to iPhone for VR Glasses

Reaction score
Hello, i'm a new Phantom pilot, i just got my P4P+ a few days ago. I'm really excited and happy with it, but i was wondering can i somehow hook up my iphone 5S with the Hdmi (or any other) port of the remote and use it with the vr glasses as live stream? And what app do i need for that? Would be really cool if it would work with the iPhone... Or do i need real vr glasses like fatshark or something?
Thanks for the help
And always a safe flight for all of you...

Hello, i'm a new Phantom pilot, i just got my P4P+ a few days ago. I'm really excited and happy with it, but i was wondering can i somehow hook up my iphone 5S with the Hdmi (or any other) port of the remote and use it with the vr glasses as live stream? And what app do i need for that? Would be really cool if it would work with the iPhone... Or do i need real vr glasses like fatshark or something?
Thanks for the help
And always a safe flight for all of you...

You can use any set of goggles that will accommodate your phone.
There are various apps to convert the video feed for use with the goggles.
I have only used Litchi, but others are on the App Store for purchase.

Hope this helps.

Quick edit, I have not tried this with the P4P+, just the standard controller.

Thanks, yes its not that easy to stream it to your phone, if you plug your normal Usb kabel in the USB port and connect it to your phone (iphone5 in my case) the display tells you its not suitable for streaming. I want to use my phone as screen for the VR Glasses, so does anybody now how to get the stream on the phone, is there a hdmi zu apple cable? and what app would be good for that use?
Thanks everyone

I have the P4P Plus, like you. I have used the HDMI out to a large monitor, and it works great. But that is the only way to get the video feed from the Plus, via the HDMI cable.
As far as piloting apps go, you are very limited with the Plus, only the preloaded Go4. I think Litchi will allow you to do what you want via usb, but as of now, it can't be loaded on the Plus remote.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4