Live stream camera white, not sure what i need to change

Reaction score
Hi guys/girls, i'm new to this forum so hello to you all.

Got my phantom 4 yesterday and took it out for a test flight, i live streamed it so my friend could see and the picture was fine.

Today i did the same and the picture appeared to be really white, i have obviousl
phantom 4.png
y been playing with all the settings on the drone so i guess it's something i have done but does anyone know what it may be?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Many Thanks

Colin,

Cheers will give that a try, can you only livestream in 720p?
If you are streaming on FB, you can use 1080P but set to 30FPS or lower. Anything higher will become choppy.

Where would i change the setting for that? In terms of my original post and changing it with the button on the controller what's the best setting to have it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where would i change the setting for that? In terms of my original post and changing it with the button on the controller what's the best setting to have it on?

Go into camera menu on top of camera settings, then select the video camera.
Select 1080P with a frame rate of 30. While on the settings, click on the wrench icon and choose Vivid or what ever you desire.

Ok cheers, really appreciate your help.

I have another question, i calibrated the compass but shows only 1 compass with the yellow dot, is this normal??
a697ed633450ff851b062439cb072c6c.png

Ok cheers, really appreciate your help.

I have another question, i calibrated the compass but shows only 1 compass with the yellow dot, is this normal??
a697ed633450ff851b062439cb072c6c.png

Yes that is normal. The second IMU and compass is sort of a back up should there be an issue with the primary compass and IMU. It is for redundancy.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj