Live Feed.

Reaction score
Hi just bought a Vision 2 + had one flight on it so its basically new. Just going though all the manuals and I cant seem to get the live feed on my iPhone. Have seen many discussions on this topic most of them are quite old.My question is were do I start to get it working ? I am going to format the sd card today when I get a chance. Maybe try app on android ? Sorry about all the dumb questions would really like to get the thing going.
Thanks !

Just going though all the manuals and I cant seem to get the live feed on my iPhone

Probably something simple - like perhaps the USB connection cable or a loose connection.

I have had a black screen once in a while and all it has been is restarting the sequence or just closing and re-opening the flight app. Turn off background apps also.

Sequence for starting up - turn on RC then Phantom - then start up flight app.

You mentioned you had one flight already - did you have a visual at that time?

Probably something simple - like perhaps the USB connection cable or a loose connection.

I have had a black screen once in a while and all it has been is restarting the sequence or just closing and re-opening the flight app. Turn off background apps also.

Sequence for starting up - turn on RC then Phantom - then start up flight app.

You mentioned you had one flight already - did you have a visual at that time?

Hi no it was previous owner that flew it once. A elderly gentleman that had no interest. Machine is in perfect condition. I was just testing camera out sitting on coffee table in the house.
I have all the telemetry. It takes pics and videos if I take the SD card out and look at it. Thanks Joel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan