Live feed from camera not working

Reaction score
My Phantom is fully functioning except that I do not get a video feed from the camera. All I get is a spinning circle on my phone. However, it will still take photos but I am doing it blind. I have the most up to date version of the app on my iPhone 6 and I have updated the Phantoms firmware. Any suggesting would be most welcome as this is a frustrating problem.

This topic has been covered quite a bit, as you may want to research previous postings regarding the issue, but once again many have found it necessary to try various approaches to resolve this particular concern.
You may try rebinding the camera, a process described in your manual, or deleting and re-installing the camera App. Generally, when the screen on your device is grayed or blacken out you may find it necessary to replace the Wi-Fi Transmitting module to resolve the issue.
I personally found I was unable to take video or photo's and received messages such as "Network had timed out". Although I was still able to control the camera tilt functions, the initial image taken by the camera upon start up of the camera App. had been frozen onto my tablet screen.
End result, I found it necessary to replace my camera. Good Luck!

I'm going through the same.
Cannot connect or failure to connect messages.
If I shut phone off and restart it I usually get a connection but it's intermittant at best.
I thought it was iPhone issue as its brand new and the only variable that has changed recently.
After I began getting the problems I upgraded tx and rx on the pilot side and that didn't help.

It's a shame there aren't any definitive answers from dji or forums. If anyone can assist, much appreciated

I have found that the wifi disconnects from the range extender and that's why it won't reconnect.

In the app when it stalls (spinning circle) exit the camera function and you will be able to see if it is connected to the phantom.
What I do if that happens (hasn't for a good while, mind you) is to hover the craft, exit the app, go into settings on the iPhone, reconnect to the vision, open the app again and voila! Good to go! Worth a try?

So many of these wifi units are going to die.... I guess eventually all of them will. They didnt heat sink the final amplification circuit. Its not hard to do and arctic silver has been proven to bridge the gaps. Nothing else needed.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28176

burlbark said:
So many of these wifi units are going to die.... I guess eventually all of them will. They didnt heat sink the final amplification circuit. Its not hard to do and arctic silver has been proven to bridge the gaps. Nothing else needed.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=28176
is there a step by step guide on what to do? I'll try anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik