Little Planets!

[Group 0]-DJI_0002_DJI_0039-38 images.jpg

I tried... I failed. No idea how the pt gui app works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wanted the surrounding rocks to pop up more, but I guess I would have needed to get closer to the surrounding rocks instead of out in the middle
5cf3759c6623a240c88ee7af552224be.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
YO. This is a great composition. Where is this?

I took the 26 photos with litchi and imported them into ptgui. I tell it to stitch and get a completely terrible looking picture and nothing resembling an orb

Reactions: NormanNormal
I took the 26 photos with litchi and imported them into ptgui. I tell it to stitch and get a completely terrible looking picture and nothing resembling an orb

did PTGui prompt you to check control points or anything? I have literally had zero problems with PTGui

Michael that full 360 of Delray is really stunning. That is the best work I've seen on here yet, great job. I am going to try and use my Gear VR to look at it in VR mode. I wonder if I can do the same with my existing shot I posted above my property to view it as a VR 360 like that.

BTW I am up near West Palm. We should fly together someday.

Does anyone know if autopilot will do this and I am using Lightroom 6 for editing my pics. thanks

Michael that full 360 of Delray is really stunning. That is the best work I've seen on here yet, great job. I am going to try and use my Gear VR to look at it in VR mode. I wonder if I can do the same with my existing shot I posted above my property to view it as a VR 360 like that.

BTW I am up near West Palm. We should fly together someday.

thanks, dude! that means a lot to me & I'm stoked you think so. let me know how it functions with your gear. I'll have to send you any others I make in the future as I don't know anyone else with VR at the moment.

& unfortunately that shot was taken my last day in delray. currently in the process of moving to san diego, but I travel constantly for work & will definitely hit you up if i get plans of returning to the area

Hi everyone,

Here is my first try with the Phantom 4 !

18 pics on 2 rows with Litchi.
Stitching with PtGui !

Google Maps

I will do some more when nature will be greener !!!

Finally got the process down. I don't have a lot to work with for surroundings like some of you guys. We do have the worlds biggest ball of twine around here some where. Picture quality OK, not as good as most I've seen on here. Wind was gusting around 20 mph today so I'm sure that didn't help. Off to find something of more visual interest tomorrow. Thanks to all of you for your help.
View media item 1468

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31