Little issues making pv2+ flaky

Reaction score
Help my camera is tilted and the screws to remove cover are to tight to remove and scared I will strip to re-level. In addition I am having some problems connecting my android phone to the phantoms wireless. After a year of flying its getting flaky!

Use a screw driver that fits it perfectly.
Another method is to use a wide rubber band and place it over the screw, The rubber will grip and provide a better torque.

Has the phantom been crashed? Are you getting a "connection broken warning". If so, unplug the 3 grey cables and reinstall them firmly.
Another could be that your wifi module is slowly dying. If you own the first generation Vision Plus, then chances that your module is poorly heatsinked.

I turn on the phantom and wifi on my phone shows connected when I go into the app on my phone it shows connection broken. I am having problems finding the wi fi signal also. tries a differant phone and same problem
unplug the 3 grey cables and reinstall them firmly. Gimball?
Another could be that your wifi module is slowly dying. If you own the first generation Vision Plus, then chances that your module is poorly heatsinked. How can you tell?

If it says connection broken then inspect those 3 grey cables coming from the phantom to the gimbal board. Chances that the 4pin clip cable is frayed or damaged. Just unclip, inspect and reinsert firmly.

Just a update I can view the phantom on my phone as a wireless network. However when I go to the vision app on my android phone it shows connection broken. weird I almost think its the app.

If it says connection broken then inspect those 3 grey cables coming from the phantom to the gimbal board. Chances that the 4pin clip cable is frayed or damaged. Just unclip, inspect and reinsert firmly.
Can you post a picture of which cable on the gimbal you are talking about? thanks Richard.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic