Little issue here with gimbal

Reaction score
When I power up the phantom the gimbal stays down and when I move the tilt for the gimbal, this one won't go up. Now I have the upgraded version

My new phantom did this. I returned it immediately. I tried everything before accepting defeat, though.

Eltrochaphantom said:
When I power up the phantom the gimbal stays down and when I move the tilt for the gimbal, this one won't go up. Now I have the upgraded version

How are you Eltro? What upgrade did you get?

Can you check in the Phantom assist on the range of the X1 tilt dial. If it max up and down then good. If not, calibrate.
Can you check in the Phantom assist > Advanced > Gimbal > Set gains to 10, Horizontal to 0 and vertical to 0.

Let us know.

Mako79 said:
Eltrochaphantom said:

Can you check in the Phantom assist on the range of the X1 tilt dial. If it max up and down then good. If not, calibrate.
Can you check in the Phantom assist > Advanced > Gimbal > Set gains to 10, Horizontal to 0 and vertical to 0.

Let us know.

Hey mako79. Very well thanks

I went and looked for updates, nothing there I can't remember the number. I have the upgraded controller. I calibrated x1 and it does max up and then down. I set the values to what you said but no luck.

My problem is that it is all perfect until I try to move the gimbal dial. The gimbal does move smoothly but when I let go the dial the gimbal goes back to its original position which is just below the centre.

Fede

Eltrochaphantom said:
Mako79 said:
Eltrochaphantom said:

Let us know.

Hey mako79. Very well thanks

I went and looked for updates, nothing there I can't remember the number. I have the upgraded controller. I calibrated x1 and it does max up and then down. I set the values to what you said but no luck.

My problem is that it is all perfect until I try to move the gimbal dial. The gimbal does move smoothly but when I let go the dial the gimbal goes back to its original position which is just below the centre.

Fede

Ah, so not straight down on start.

I had this same problem as well. I tried updating in 3.8 and an update to the gimbal didn't show up. I downloaded 3.6 and refreshed and an upgrade showed up. Then calibrated in RC assistant and Phantom and all was well.

What version is your H3-D3 IMU?

I'll check later. Not at home now. But I download 3.6, and when you download you downgrade just the flight controller or you just looked for the update in v3.6 in software assistant.

If you don't understand me, I can expand a little bit

In the 3.6 flight assistant, I did downgrade the flight controller back to 3.08, but what fixed it was updated the gimbal imu. I can't remember it exactly but I think it ends with .12

So what I should do Is download the 3.6 assistant and check for update on the gimbal IMU but first checking if the correct version is in the 3.8

Problem solved. As reoscorpio said I downloaded 3.6 and updated the gimbal to sthg.12 and the problem is now solved.

The gimbal stays in position

Eltrochaphantom said:
Thanks a lot guys

Glad it worked for you as well. It was simply trial and error

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic