Little feedback for this video would be great. Thank you

Reaction score
Please thanks to give some feedback and advice that can help to do better style and quality.

Shot with P3 1st drone video i put online

Thank you very much

:):):):):):):)

Great shots, very smooth and fading great as well. I would recommend some background music to help keep audiences attention so that they are more likely to watch entire clip. Great job though! Looking forward to see other clips from you

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Great shots, very smooth and fading great as well. I would recommend some background music to help keep audiences attention so that they are more likely to watch entire clip. Great job though! Looking forward to see other clips from you

Thank you very much i will post another one soon :)

Video is very well put together. Transitions are well spaced. Can't tell if you used a neutral density filter or not but footage is smooth as if a filter was used. My question is what software did you use to edit?

Video is very well put together. Transitions are well spaced. Can't tell if you used a neutral density filter or not but footage is smooth as if a filter was used. My question is what software did you use to edit?

Hello Thank you very much

I use cinelerra a free opensource video editor you can get it for free here

Compatible with ubuntu 14

Enjoyed your video. I like the fades rather then no fades. Give us another. Thanks for sharing.

Hello thank you very much really appreciate your comment, do you have any advice that can make the video better.

I will upload another one soon shot in the village where i leave

Thanks a lot :)

Nice work!
My only advice is to shoot and mix different motions, not only the one with the phantom going forward. You can achieve much more dynamic results using backward motion, ascending and descending, revealing foregrounds and backgrounds little by little.
Last but not least i also love the "tripod shot" where the phantom stays still, and the viewer has time to enjoy the scenery (especially if beautiful and relaxing views like this!)

--- edit ----
Phantoms often struggle with tilted horizons, and when there are oceans and water the issue is pretty visible... don't know cinelerra, but some post production helps with that!

Last edited:
Nice work!
My only advice is to shoot and mix different motions, not only the one with the phantom going forward. You can achieve much more dynamic results using backward motion, ascending and descending, revealing foregrounds and backgrounds little by little.
Last but not least i also love the "tripod shot" where the phantom stays still, and the viewer has time to enjoy the scenery (especially if beautiful and relaxing views like this!)

--- edit ----
Phantoms often struggle with tilted horizons, and when there are oceans and water the issue is pretty visible... don't know cinelerra, but some post production helps with that!
Thank you so much for the advice they are really helpful.

Hi,
I am a new member, and your beautiful pics are what persuaded me to join! That is the sort of pictures I would like to make....I have not even bought a drone yet as it is difficult to decide which one. I know the tools do not make the artist but could you be kind enough to tell me exactly what model you use and its specs (4k or not?) is it the Phantom 3? again fabulous pictures.

Hi,
I am a new member, and your beautiful pics are what persuaded me to join! That is the sort of pictures I would like to make....I have not even bought a drone yet as it is difficult to decide which one. I know the tools do not make the artist but could you be kind enough to tell me exactly what model you use and its specs (4k or not?) is it the Phantom 3? again fabulous pictures.
yes its 4k with p3 pro :) thank you very much :)

Another little video, thanks for your feedback about how we can fine tune to make it better

have a good day and happy new year

Another video Shot at night fireworks :) thanks for your advice and feedback so that can make better one next time :)

Another little video. any feedback about how can we make it better are welcome :) thank you very much

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj