Little camera help, please !!

Reaction score
First post! P3 standard. I'm having trouble getting pics off my camera, unless I remove the card. What is the proper procedure for doing this, or is something wrong. I would like to just use the USB on the camera. Thx

It's easiest (and fastest) to remove the memory card from the Phantom, insert it into a memory card reader (I like this one), and insert the memory card reader into your computer.

First post! P3 standard. I'm having trouble getting pics off my camera, unless I remove the card. What is the proper procedure for doing this, or is something wrong. I would like to just use the USB on the camera. Thx
I you You are hooking the USB to the Camera? Not the Phantom, I don't like popping or messing with that small card.

Last edited:
I've had the card miss the slot & go all the way in the camera. It's a pain to get it out. I hook up to the USB on camera, but it doesn't do anything

I've had the card miss the slot & go all the way in the camera. It's a pain to get it out. I hook up to the USB on camera, but it doesn't do anything
Should show up on your PC as a removable drive, you have to have the Phantom on and nothing holding the gimbal.

The east way is to put your USB from pc to the micro connector on the camera
gimble,

Capt Obvious here...make sure card goes in with the BACK of the card facing FRONT of camera...it WILL go in backwards, won't read and a pain to remove...I did it first go round.

Reactions: gvsukids
Capt Obvious here...make sure card goes in with the BACK of the card facing FRONT of camera...it WILL go in backwards, won't read and a pain to remove...I did it first go round.
I got it in right. I've missed it & it is a pain to get out a again

Correct, to get the pictures off the unit while the SD card is still in the unit. You must connect micro usb cable to gimbal base and to computer. Power up unit and it will populate on the computer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4