Litchi

Reaction score
hi..i used the litchi app today and while it saved the videos to the sd card on the my phantom 3 pro ,the videos did not save to my android...also i flew twice and ended up with 4 videos instead of 2..can anyone help..

thanks..really apreciate it..i didnt know that the files split
Yeah, it's a file thing. Has nothing to do with the Litchi app, Go will do the same thing, although the Go app does record video on the tablet.

Have you checked Litchi to see if both JPEG and RAW are selected? To my knowledge this would be the only way to produce two simultaneous recorded outputs. Though it will work just fine using either I phone or Android , you will find far better resolution if you use an I-Pad or I-Pad Mini.

Have you checked Litchi to see if both JPEG and RAW are selected? To my knowledge this would be the only way to produce two simultaneous recorded outputs. Though it will work just fine using either I phone or Android , you will find far better resolution if you use an I-Pad or I-Pad Mini.
OP is referring to two VIDEO files on the SD card for one flight. Explanation by other posters of split file after reaching 4GB limit is correct.
How do you think the resolution of the video on the SD card is affected by the device running Litchi (or any other app)? The only way to change resolution is by choosing different recording options.

Litchi doesn't save video on your tablet/phone. The files will have split automatically when reaching to 4gig max file size limit.

I really like thewaypoint function of Litchi but am very concerned about no local recording unlike Go app. If you were to have a failure and an outlanding without local recording you have no reference as to where to look for your bird and it seems that the hardware RTH button isn't implimented wth Litchi again if things go bad during a flight how can you commant your P4 to come home. Sorry if these points have already been discussed I'm very new to the world of Phantom 4 and this forum

RTH button performs the same in Litchi as GO, it functions independently of the app.

You could always run a 3rd party screen recorder.

You can activate Record Screen from within the Litchi app. It's in the pull down menu when you touch the Litchi logo in the upper left corner.

Thanks I've only tried Litchi once and I thought that it didn't seem to work so I'll try again next time i fly. Any suggestions as to a screen recorder. A screen recorder would be even better than th local record on Go app as you will get the
You can activate Record Screen from within the Litchi app. It's in the pull down menu when you touch the Litchi logo in the upper left corner.
Thank you so much, now I feel much more confident sending my beloved p4 off to explore on its own

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20